November 1st, 2013, Atlanta, GA
ProSys Information Systems Helps Businesses Increase User Productivity and IT Security
An increasing array of exciting new mobile devices and PC designs powered by 4th generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors are now arriving in the marketplace. ProSys Information Systems (ProSys) is ready to help businesses introduce new levels of productivity and mobility to their organizations with 4th generation Intel Core vPro processor-based tablets, Ultrabooks™, and Ultrabook 2 in 1 devices that provide enterprise-class performance and capabilities along with built-in security and manageability.1,2
Give users the business devices they want
Today’s employees expect to be able to do their work with the same convenience and mobility they enjoy with the mobile devices they use in their personal lives. New PCs and devices powered by 4th generation Intel Core vPro processors offer users the features and mobility they want and the performance and long battery life required to get real work done.
4th generation Intel Core vPro processor-based tablets are ready when users are, with the business-class performance and the ability to run software they already know. Touch-enabled Ultrabooks with 4th gen Intel Core vPro processors give users the choice of touching or typing combined with the ability to work with business applications twice as fast and multitask up to four times faster than with four-year-old systems.3,4 They are also as much as 50 percent thinner and lighter, wake from sleep 8X faster, and deliver triple the battery life of laptops from 4 years ago.3,5,6
The new class of flexible Ultrabook 2 in 1 devices offer the best of both worlds—they are sleek business tablets that easily convert into full-keyboard laptops when needed.
Built-in security means business
In addition, 4th gen Intel Core vPro processor-based tablets, Ultrabooks, and Ultrabook 2 in 1 devices are engineered to meet the challenging security and manageability requirements of business. Embedded security features protect data, devices, and access while keeping threats out, and remote manageability lets IT track and manage devices with disable, lock, or wipe capabilities—regardless of whether devices are connected to the network, powered off, lost, or stolen.2,7
The 4th generation Intel Core vPro processor-based Ultrabooks, tablets, and Ultrabook 2 in 1 devices raise productivity and mobility to new levels while also providing the enterprise-class performance, built-in security, and manageability required for business and IT.1,2
Upgrade your aging PCs with the kinds of innovative devices that employees want—yet are built on the proven, secure, and compatible Intel® architecture foundation. ProSys is ready to help your business choose the ideal 4th gen Intel Core vPro processor-based devices for increasing both productivity and security in your organization. Learn more at: www.prosysis.com/partner/intel or contact ProSys at (678) 268-1300 today.
ProSys successfully brings together customized IT solutions and comprehensive engineering expertise, coupled with proprietary technology applications and best-in-class products to offer solutions tailored to address your organization’s unique business requirements.
- Intel ® vPro™ Technology is sophisticated and requires setup and activation. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software, and IT environment. To learn more, visit http://www.intel.com/technology/vpro.
- No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel ® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your PC manufacturer for more details.
- Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook manufacturer. For more information and details, visit http://www.intel.com/ultrabook.
- Desktop and Ultrabook™ claims based on lowest performance data number when comparing desktop and Ultrabook benchmarks. Configurations and performance tests as follows: (Ultrabook 4YR) Comparing pre-production 4th generation Intel ® Core™ i5-4200U Processor (4T2C, 3 MB cache, up to 2.60 GHz), On OEM platform BIOS: OEM graphics: Intel ® HD Graphics (driver v. 22.214.171.12471) Resolution 1920×1200 Memory: 4 GB (2×2 GB) dual channel 1600 11-11-11-28 SDD: Liteonit* LMT-128M6M 128GB OS: Windows* 8 6.2 Build 9200 System Power Management Policy: Balance Wireless: On and connected Intel ® Core™2 Duo processor P8600 (2.40 GHz, 2T/2C, 3 M Cache, 1066 MHz FSB), On OEM platform BIOS: OEM graphics: Intel ® GMA X4500HD (driver v. 126.96.36.1995) Resolution 1366×768 Memory: 4 GB (2×2 GB) Micron* DDR3 1066 7-7-7-20 HDD: Intel ® Hitachi* HTS543232L9A300 320GB 5400 rpm 16MB cache OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 6.1 Build 7601 System Power Management Policy: Windows Default LCD Size: 15.5” (AIO 4YR) Comparing pre-production 4th generation 4th gen: Intel ® Core™ i5-4570S processor (up to 3.60 GHz, 4T/4C, 6M Cache) On Intel ® motherboard model #DZ87KL-75K, BIOS: BLH6710H.86A.0313.0402.2053 (INF Intel ® 188.8.131.527), Memory: Micron* DDR3 8 GB (2x4GB) 1600 MHZ, HDD: Seagate* ST31000528AS 1TB 7200 rpm, OS: Windows 8 RTM build 9200, graphics: Intel ® HD Graphics 4600 driver: 184.108.40.20671, old PC: Intel ® Core™2 Duo E8400 processor (3.0 GHz, 2C, 6 M Cache) On Intel ® motherboard model #DG45ID, BIOS: IDG4510H.86A.0135.2011.0255.1107 9INF Intel ® 220.127.116.117), Memory: Kingston* DDR2 4GB (2x2GB) 800MHz, HDD: Seagate* ST31000528AS 1TB 7200 rpm, OS: Windows 7 SP1 RTM Build 7600, Graphics: Intel ® G45 Driver: 18.104.22.1689 Business productivity claims based on SYSmark* 2012 (find out more info at www.bapco.com), which is the mainstream office productivity, data/financial analysis, system management, media creation, 3D modeling, and web development benchmark tool used to characterize the performance of the business client. SYSmark 2012 features user-driven workloads and usage models developed by application experts. Multitasking claims based on PCMark* 7 (find out more at www.futuremark.com), a hardware performance benchmark for PCs running Microsoft Windows 7, and Windows 8 RTM—includes a collection of various single- and multi-threaded CPU, graphics, and HDD test sets with a focus on Windows application tests. Graphics performance workload consists of 3DMark* Cloud Gate (find out more at www.futuremark.com)—an industry standard 3D graphics performance benchmark. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance.
- SYSmark 2012 Score New system: OEM system with Intel ® Core™ i5-4200U Processor 4+ Year old system: OEM system with Intel ® Core™2 Duo Processor P8600.
- Measured using: MobileMark* 2012 Office Productivity on Intel ® Core™ i5-4200U Processor based OEM system, Intel ® Core™ i5-3317U Processor based OEM system, and Intel ® Core™2 Duo Processor P8600 based OEM system – system configurations and disclaimers in appendix. Performance rating=115 for latest Ultrabook™ vs. 108 for prior gen. vs. 80 for old PC. Battery size normalized to 50WHr.
- Requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel ® AMT enabled chipset, and network hardware and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup, and configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-managementtechnology.html
© 2013, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Ultrabook, and vPro are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.