October 29, 2012 – Norcross, GA – ProSys Information Systems, a leader in providing information technology software and hardware solutions, today announced that it will offer a new category of customized, ultra-responsive mobile computing systems inspired by Intel. These Ultrabook™ devices will enable ProSys to deliver a powerful combination of built-in security and intelligent performance in a sleek form factor.
Less than an inch thick, an Ultrabook wakes up in a flash and runs for hours—perfect for the most seasoned travelers. Its low power consumption and solid state drive enable cool, quiet operation for at least five hours of extended productivity. At the heart of every business Ultrabook is the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor.1 The security and manageability features of Intel® vPro™ technology2 will enable ProSys to help clients safeguard sensitive data and user identities, repel threats, protect and secure lost or stolen devices, and manage their IT assets cost-effectively.
”ProSys has a very active practice assisting our customers to deploy mobile devices to improve worker productivity and mobility. We also specialize in BYOD and Mobile Device Management and the Ultrabook fits very well into this practice,” said Michelle Clery, President.
Ultrabook devices differ from typical mobile PCs, offering a richer computing experience with new levels of functionality designed for the business user:
- Great performance—Ultrabook devices are powered by 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors offering smart performance, with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 for a burst of speed when it’s needed.
- Portability and style—Sleek, attractive devices come with a full keyboard in an easy-to-carry design.
- Wireless content sharing—Users can experience presentations, movies, photos, and more on a big screen with Intel® Wireless Display, offering up to 1080p resolution.
- Faster responsiveness—Resuming from hibernation in less than seven seconds, Ultrabook devices load applications in a snap.
- More security and manageability—Built-in security features such as Intel® Anti-Theft Technology3 help ensure content is safe, disabling the device if it is lost or stolen. And, remote, automated manageability enables IT personnel or remote service providers to configure, diagnose, isolate, and repair Ultrabooks—even if unresponsive.
Learn more about the sleek, secure Ultrabook inspired by Intel from Prosys at www.prosysis.com/ultrabook.
1.No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your PC manufacturer for more details.
2.Intel® vPro™ technology is sophisticated and requires setup and configuration. Availability of features and results will depend upon the setup and configuration of your hardware, software and IT environment. To learn more about the breadth of security features, visit http://www.intel.com/technology/vpro/
3.No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware and software, and a subscription with a capable service provider. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/go/anti-theft.
© 2012, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, Ultrabook and Intel vPro are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.