ProSys provides its customers a consistent data center experience worldwide, making global deployments far more efficient and cost effective.
ProSys allows its international customers to leverage their US sales relationship to purchase locally worldwide (in local currency if desired), avoiding import duties associated with purchasing in the US and shipping to foreign countries. This process also allows the local entity to claim back local taxes.
ProSys’ engineers have detailed knowledge of their customers’ policies, procedures, and configurations, both documented and undocumented. ProSys combines local architecture & design, project management, installation, and remote access capabilities while leveraging the US engineers familiar with their customers’ procedures for configurations. While European or Asian solution providers might have similar knowledge of product sets, they do not have ProSys’ direct knowledge of the customer.
ProSys geographic implementation capabilities
Local procurement of US international companies may try to ‘improve’ the bill of materials via alterations. International companies, most of which support all of their data centers with a centralized group, look for consistency, not ‘improvements’ in a BOM rolled out at other data centers. ProSys delivers a consistent data center experience for its customers worldwide.
The ProSys International Sales Program is continuously expanding its global reach, allowing our customers to realize opportunities on a global scale:
- Provides the ability for direct billing to in-country locations in local currency
- Allows for in-country procurement, avoiding double taxes and custom duties
- Greatly reduces shipping costs compared to shipping from the U.S.
- Allows customers to hold and manage the relationship with their current U.S. rep, without having to engage with a local rep outside of the U.S.
- Provides customers with a consistent IT/datacenter experience
- Enables remote access to international locations from the U.S.
- Provides approved local partners available to deliver PS, setup, configuration etc.
- Reduces duplication of work, accelerates project implementation, simplifies cross-border transactions, and improves financial efficiency
- Leverages established relationships with local/regional vendors of the technologies deployed in the U.S., thereby providing a seamless extension to domestic IT/data center activities.
Learn more our global capabilities.