Moving applications and data to the cloud carries a lot of benefits—anywhere, anytime virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) access is a key driver, as is storage optimization-but with it comes security, performance and budget concerns.
Investment in an entirely new infrastructure, whether private or outsourced, poses its own set of challenges for IT departments. ProSys can address the full spectrum of virtualization and service delivery needs for cloud computing and recommend a solution that is beneficial and strategic to overall long-term company needs.
- Application virtualization
- Virtual data storage solutions
- Private and virtual cloud infrastructures
- Cloud management
- Cloud security
- Virtual desktops
- 165 data center certifications
- 200+ customers producing on ProSys cloud solutions
- Engineers who know the best cloud providers
- Partners you know… Vmware, Microsoft, Citrix